Dr. Deb Doherty is a frequent presenter of topics related to cancer rehabilitation and survivorship. Presentations are tailored to the audience and the time allotted. Please email Courage@CenterForSurvivorship.com for more information.
Topics for Cancer Survivors During & After Treatment Include:
- The 3 E's for Health During & After Cancer-
- Engage in Healthy Behaviors
- Empower your Ability to Choose
- Embrace your Warrior Spirit
- Effective Treatment for Cancer Related Fatigue
- Essential Knowledge Before you Begin Chemotherapy & Radiation: How to Prevent Side Effects
- How to Effectively Treat Neuropathy of Hands & Feet
- It's All About Quality of Life: How Do I Get it Back After Cancer?
- Mental Fogginess: What Can I Do?
Topics for Healthcare Professionals Include:
- What is Oncology Rehabilitation?
- Evidence Based Practices that Save Money & Improve Quality of Life
- Exercise & Cancer: Evidence Based Practice
- Quality of Life Determines Survivorship: Why it is Essential to Measure
- Rehabilitation Screening is Essential for Patient Centered Cancer Treatment