1. Avoid sugar after 4 p.m. to prevent an increase in blood sugar before bed.
2. Eat a healthy portion of protein for dinner to calm your system. (Eggs, Artichokes, Nuts, Grass-Fed Beef, Chicken, Greek Yogurt, Peas, etc.)
3. Go to bed at the same time each night and wake up at the same time each morning. Consistency is key!
4. Do some flexibility exercises, yoga or meditation 2-3 hours before bedtime to relax your body.
5. Write down all your worries in a journal before bedtime. That way you don’t have to dwell on them and they will be there waiting for you the next morning!